Go To Market
Evaluation & Award
Reporting & Analytics
See an overview of all the procurement modules.
World Class Security
See why customers choose the VendorPanel Platform.
ATSE turns complexity into simplicity with a research and funding contract management solution
The Australian Academy of Technology and Engineering (ATSE) is an independent organisation bringing together experts in applied science, technology and engineering to provide impartial, practical and evidence-based advice on how to achieve sustainable solutions and advance prosperity.
With over 900 Fellows, the Academy undertakes numerous research programs across agriculture, industry, health and education. Each research project brings together financial sponsors, research contractors and other stakeholders, and the number of parties and contracts to keep track of while remain in line with the correct procedures has created complexity in the past.
To learn about how ATSE has reduced complexity digitised Contract Management with VendorPanel, complete the form above.
- ATSE sought to manage projects, sponsors and contractors according to strict procedures.
- Contract milestones and obligations needed transparent management, tracking and reporting.
- Time consuming double-handling and the reliance on spreadsheets needed to be eliminated.
- The implementation team helped ATSE plan and structure their detailed contracts register.
- Workflows, data capture, sign-offs and automated communication have been securely digitised.
- There is now greater transparency into project status and contractor performance.
More Customer Stories
How the City of Stonnington used VendorPanel to help staff spend locally
SSROC revolutionises contract management, list sharing with VendorPanel
CRCS manages funding, contracts, health and safety – all on an NFP budget
Ready to Know More?
Get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.