Go To Market
Evaluation & Award
Reporting & Analytics
See an overview of all the procurement modules.
World Class Security
See why customers choose the VendorPanel Platform.
TAFE Gippsland achieves immediate cost avoidance benefits in local supplier sourcing
TAFE was introduced to VendorPanel by GROW (Growing Regional Opportunities for Work) Gippsland, a local economic development initiative that supports its members to drive social value through procurement and inclusive employment.
Prior to using VendorPanel, TAFE had few tools to help buyers run compliant, competitive go-to-market processes. Now, the Institute now has full visibility of every sourcing event, including communication between buyer and suppliers and all supporting documents.
Fill out the form above to learn more about how TAFE solved their problems by using VendorPanel
- Challenge of managing multiple buyers
- No access to tools to assist compliant and competitive go-to-market processes
- Sub-optimal results with lack of competition
- Full visibility of every sourcing event
- Increased supplier engagement with more suppliers responses
- Cost avoidance of $95,811 in less than four months due to increased competition
More Customer Stories
How the City of Stonnington used VendorPanel to help staff spend locally
SSROC revolutionises contract management, list sharing with VendorPanel
CRCS manages funding, contracts, health and safety – all on an NFP budget
Ready to Know More?
Get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.