Go To Market
Evaluation & Award
Reporting & Analytics
See an overview of all the procurement modules.
World Class Security
See why customers choose the VendorPanel Platform.
DET Vic Ensures Schools Meet OH&S Standards with VendorPanel
The project in this case study was awarded PASA 2021 Procurement Innovation of the Year.
In mid-2020, the Department of Education and Training (DET) Victoria was looking for a procurement solution to help solve a number of problems facing small regional schools. These schools were struggling with maintenance and OHS requirements as well as limited budgets.
By using VendorPanel, DET was able to attract suppliers to complete safety and OH&S works, save thousands of dollars per school, and save educators up to two days per procurement event.
Click below to learn more about how DET used VendorPanel to drive significant improvement in the lives of educators at Victoria’s more remote schools.
- Getting suppliers to respond to an RFx for small jobs in remote locations.
- Ensuring best use of limited budgets through bulk-purchasing discounts.
- Reducing the administrative burden on schools when it comes to procurement.
- Suppliers became interested and started responding to otherwise overlooked RFxs.
- For procurement events, approximately $1600 was saved per school.
- Principals each saved at least two days of administrative time per procurement event.
More Customer Stories
How the City of Stonnington used VendorPanel to help staff spend locally
SSROC revolutionises contract management, list sharing with VendorPanel
CRCS manages funding, contracts, health and safety – all on an NFP budget
Ready to Know More?
Get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.