Go To Market
Evaluation & Award
Reporting & Analytics
See an overview of all the procurement modules.
World Class Security
See why customers choose the VendorPanel Platform.
SSROC revolutionises contract management, list sharing with VendorPanel
The Southern Sydney Regional Organisation of Councils (SSROC) is an association of 11 member councils. It covers a third of the population of Greater Sydney, or 1.7 million people. It also helps these councils with procurement spend and contract management.
Prior to VendorPanel, SSROC was manually maintaining contract registers. With over 200 suppliers across 50 contracts, this approach was no longer fit for purpose.
For SSROC, moving to a system that manages strategic and operational procurement on one secure system was an easy choice.
To find out how SSROC used VendorPanel to transform their team's way of working, click below.
- SSROC wanted to shift away from manually maintaining contract registers and sharing procurement lists
- They were looking for a solution that would allow them to manage all procurement activity in one place.
- SSROC wanted to securely and easily share supplier compliance information about insurances and licenses.
- Lists can now be secure and easily shared with member councils, including compliance information.
- SSROC and its member councils are "very impressed" with VendorPanel and the onboarding process.
- VendorPanel listened to client feedback and incorporated it into the platform.
More Customer Stories
VendorPanel Marketplace: driving local economic development through sub-tender procurement
Southern Downs Regional Council increases engagement with local businesses
Richmond Valley delivers measurable savings in as little as six months
Please select your country to login
Select country you want to register for
Ready to Know More?
Get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.