Go To Market
Evaluation & Award
Reporting & Analytics
See an overview of all the procurement modules.
World Class Security
See why customers choose the VendorPanel Platform.
In our commitment to making procurement simple, fair and a force for good, it’s important that we endeavour to make the VendorPanel platform accessible to all.
VendorPanel recognises that in order to provide an inclusive user experience, users with specific needs must be catered for, including those with vision impairments and motor disabilities.
In terms of our products, we aim to adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 at the AA level wherever possible, as outlined by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
While we are committed to accessibility, we acknowledge that we may not yet meet all WCAG guidelines. We are actively working towards further enhancing the accessibility of our platform.
What we are doing:
- We design with accessibility in mind, ensuring we consider colour contrast and text sizing (among others) at the design stage of development.
- Incorporating accessibility recommendations as part of our Design System, so that designers and developers can reference best practice approaches to accessibility issues.
- We perform accessibility audits on key sections of the platform, leveraging automated tools to capture items to remediate.
- We identify accessibility ‘quick wins’ to target low-effort changes we can make to improve the platform.
- We incorporate accessibility checks as part of our UAT process, testing the end code for accessibility.
- Our staff undergo accessibility training to ensure industry best practices are incorporated into our development processes.
Ready to Know More?
Get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.