Go To Market
Evaluation & Award
Reporting & Analytics
See an overview of all the procurement modules.
World Class Security
See why customers choose the VendorPanel Platform.
How the City of Stonnington used VendorPanel to help staff spend locally
The City of Stonnington is the wealthiest local government area in Victoria, home to the Chadstone Shopping Centre, as well as 16,000 businesses. It's also the birthplace of the iconic Malvern Star.
To help support local businesses and the economy during the pandemic, the City of Stonnington sets its sights on spending locally. However, getting staff to spend in the region wasn't as simple as snapping their fingers.
That's why the City of Stonnington used VendorPanel's world-class tools for encouraging local spend, empowering staff to go about procurement while still meeting business objectives.
Click below to learn more about how the council used VendorPanel to not only encourage local spending, but further their goals for collaborative procurement.
- Using a tender management solution that only the procurement team had access to.
- Having to extract data out of the finance module and pair it back to local spend.
- Making sure staff do the right thing and money is being used where it matters.
- Staff gained access to an easy-to-use, end-to-end procurement system.
- When staff go out to get quotes, the system automatically looks for local suppliers first.
- If council has a lead role on a contract, it's easy to work with other councils and share preferred supplier lists.
More Customer Stories
SSROC revolutionises contract management, list sharing with VendorPanel
CRCS manages funding, contracts, health and safety – all on an NFP budget
Electrical Retailer Manages Multiple Rental Contracts and Automates Lease Processing
Ready to Know More?
Get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.