Go To Market
Evaluation & Award
Reporting & Analytics
See an overview of all the procurement modules.
World Class Security
See why customers choose the VendorPanel Platform.
Richmond Valley delivers measurable savings in as little as six months
The Richmond Valley Council local government area in New South Wales covers about 3,000 sq km and is home to almost 24,000 residents. Major industries include agriculture, food, manufacturing, and tourism.
Click below to learn more about how Richmond Valley Council solved their problems by using VendorPanel.
- The highest priority was to reduce risk in sub-tender procurement.
- Require compliance from Council buyers.
- Produce transparency for Council managers.
- Buyers are now confident that they are compliant.
- Suppliers have a centralised system to better manage their quotes.
- Savings of up to $71,020 within the first six months.
More Customer Stories
VendorPanel Marketplace: driving local economic development through sub-tender procurement
Southern Downs Regional Council increases engagement with local businesses
Noosa Council moves to strategic procurement
Please select your country to login
Select country you want to register for
Ready to Know More?
Get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.